Shipping & Returns
Delivery and shipment
1. www.unrobe.com ships worldwide.
2. The merchandise will be ready for shipment one day after your order was placed at the latest. Upon dispatch, your parcel will arrive in one to four business days, depending on the shipping method and the destination, unless it was agreed otherwise. Please be aware that, during sale periods, handling and shipping may take longer than originally advertised.
3. Shipment to non-EU countries
3a) Product prices are shown inclusive of The Netherlands sales tax (21% VAT).
3b) Please note that we bear the insurance costs of the merchandise as well as the costs for any accompanying documents. Product prices are shown exclusive of customs duties. Please note that turnover tax on imports, customs duties as well as handling costs will be invoiced separately for each individual country. For details regarding taxes and duties in your country, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com. Please note that you will have to bear any possible foreign bank charges.
Customs duties, sales tax on imports as well as handling costs will not be refunded in case of a return.
4. Shipping costs are subject to courier calculated price.
Right to return
You may return merchandise you have received without indicating any reasons within a period of 14 days. The period commences upon receipt of this notification in writing (i.e. as a letter or e-mail), but not before the customer has received the merchandise (in case of a recurring delivery of merchandise of the same kind not before receipt of the first partial delivery).
When returning goods, customer has to bear the shipping costs of a return. Unrobe is not responsible for any shipping costs of a return. Unless there is damage on any item and Unrobe is responsible, Unrobe will bear the costs of shipping. But not before there is a confirmation in writing (i.e. as a letter or e-mail) from Unrobe to the customer.
Exchanges are based on stock availability. If you wish to exchange an item for a different item, please return the item to us and place a separate order. Shipping costs of the exchange you have to bear.
Only if the merchandise is not suitable for dispatch by parcel (i.e. bulky goods) you may declare the return by means of a return request in writing, i.e. by letter or e-mail. To observe the return period limitations a dispatch of the merchandise or the return request within that time frame is sufficient. In any case we will bear the costs and the risks of any return.
The return shipment or the return request must be addressed to
Unrobe, Helicopterstraat 13-15, 1059 CE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Consequences of a return
In case of an effective return any payments received or, if applicable, any benefits achieved by use of the goods must be returned by both parties. In the event that the goods have deteriorated or for use (i.e. benefits from use) that cannot be reimbursed fully or partially, or only in an impaired condition, you will have to pay an appropriate compensation.
You will only have to pay compensation for a deterioration of the goods or for any benefits achieved, if the use or the deterioration is the result of handling the merchandise in a way that exceeds the assessment of its attributes or functionality. “Assessment of attributes or functionality” is defined as testing and trying out the respective merchandise, as it is possible and common in a shop. Obligations with regard to the refund of payments must be met within 30 days. For you this period begins with the dispatch of the merchandise or the send date of the return request, for us with the receipt.
Please note that we can only accept returns from the country that the shipment was sent to. If the shipment was sent to The Netherlands, for instance, we can only accept a return from The Netherlands.
The costs of your order will be charged to your credit card or bank account. In case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. However, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
If you have any queries considering your return rights, please contact our customer care management:
- The articles offered on unrobe.com are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
- Please note that the articles presented on unrobe.com may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. All prices are listed in Euro incl. VAT and excluding shipping costs.
- unrobe.com is entitled to perform partial deliveries.