Terms and Conditions
UNROBE, Helicopterstraat 13-15, 1059 CE, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Managing Directors Daan Ubachs, Koen Warmerdam
Telephone +31202216656, email@example.com
(hereinafter called "Unrobe" or "we") runs an online shop under the internet address www.unrobe.com (hereinafter called "website"). All orders placed by you via the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the time of the order.
We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
Conclusion of contract
- A contract between you and unrobe.com shall come into effect upon shipment of the merchandise that has been ordered by you. By submitting the ordering form provided on our website, you make a binding offer to us to conclude the contract. Your order has been placed once you have entered all the information that is required for the ordering process, and subsequently sent us the ordering form by clicking “submit order”.
- unrobe.com shall be entitled to reject an order placed by you without stating any reasons. This shall apply particularly in those cases, where there are well-founded suspicions that the ordered articles are to be sold to third parties on a commercial basis.
Saving of contract
Once you have placed your order you will receive the order confirmation with all given data by email, which may be printed out as well. If you create a customer account you will also be able to see your order history and at any given time the actual process of your order.
Retention of title
unrobe.com reserves the right to retain title and ownership of any and all articles supplied until such time as full payment has been received.
Customer queries on orders and/or complaints
If you have any queries on orders and/or complaints, please contact our customer care team:
The statutory law of warranty shall apply.
- We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by unrobe.com solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
- In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.
- We do not forward personal data to third parties except with regard to subcontractors of unrobe.com that require the transfer of data to process the order. In these cases, however, the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Choice of law, effectiveness
- Dutch law shall apply with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.